Exporting and important goods are key elements for businesses of all shapes and sizes. Shipping internationally could offer outstanding growth opportunities for your business, but actually taking the leap into international shipping can be extremely overwhelming.
All of the regulations, paperwork, and other red tape that’s involved with shipping overseas can be difficult to navigate. But what if you didn’t have to deal with all of that red tape? There is! It’s called freight forwarding!
What is Freight Forwarding?
Freight forwarding is a service offered by a third-party provider. The provider stores and ships products on behalf of its clients, and also handles things like tracking, filling out documents, clearance with customs, warehousing, negotiating with freight carriers, arranging cargo space, insuring cargo, and more.
Benefits of Freight Forwarding
Since a freight forwarder handles all of the elements that are involved with shipping internationally, you can expect to reap a number of benefits by taking advantage of this type of service. Some of the biggest benefits of freight forwarding include:
- Saves time. Trying to handle all of the elements that are involved with shipping overseas can be extremely time-consuming. When you use a third party company that specializes in freight forwarding, you’ll have more time focus on other aspects of your business.
- Peace of mind. You’ll have greater peace of mind knowing that your products will arrive at the right destination – and that they will arrive on time.
- Improved efficiency. Professional freight forwarders have the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure that products are moved efficiently. Improved efficiency = happier clients, and happier clients = greater success.
- Cost savings. By letting a professional handle international shipping for you instead of doing it yourself, you can save a great deal of money.
Nebraska Warehouse One-Stop Shop
Nebraska Warehouse doesn’t just help to facilitate your shipments, we are truly a one-stop shop solutions provider. Our services include:
- Professional Storage Development and Management
- Quality controlled Environment
- Responsive, Personal Customer Service
- Reasonable Price
- Real Estate Development and Management
- LTL & FTL Shipping
- Refrigerated Trucking & Storage
- E-Technology Software
- Transportation Freight
- Dedicated Contract Warehousing
- 3PL Public Warehousing
- 3PL Specifications